Heaven Invest OÜ operation license FIU000276
Business and other management consultancy activities
1. Crypto is regulated - companies can acquire wallet and exchange licenses
2. Licenses don't require a deposit.
3. No VAT added on trading.
4. Licenses allow trade all utility token, issue your own coin, wallets, exchanges
5. Licenses allow to onboard clients globally.
6. Licenses total cost 4100€, included internal AML documents.
7. Licenses issue time 30 days by law, mostly 1-2 weeks.
8. 0% corporate tax - Estonia has selected as number one ecosystem for startups
9. E-residency - Government powered tool to access government services and business registry 24/7, manage your business online.
Corporate income tax -
(none distribute profit)
Private person income tax -
Social security tax -
Unemployment tax -
NB! Crypto is not subject of VAT
WHAT IT IS TO DO BUSINESS IN ESTONIA
Companies that deal with digital currencies can apply for 2 different activity licenses:
1. Virtual wallet operating license:
It allows providing virtual currency (hot and cold) wallet service in the framework of which the company generates keys for Clients or keeps Clients’ encrypted keys, which can be used for the purpose of keeping, storing and transferring virtual currencies.
2. Cryptocurrency exchange operating license:
It allows exchanging fiat to crypto, crypto to fiat, crypto to crypto.
The operating licenses are issued by the Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU), which is an independent structural unit of the Estonian Police and Border Guard Board.
When applied together, two applications must be submitted and two different licenses are issued.
The main acts that regulate the activity can be found here.
The company is qualified as a Financial Institution but has no special reporting requirements to tax authorities. The accounting must be done like for any other company. No special reporting to the regulator is needed, but FIU can always make precepts and inquiries about the company’s activities. You may find Financial Intelligence Unit’s advisory guidelines here.
Certificate of the register of convictions (a.k.a. criminal record) for all related persons (shareholders, board members, ultimate beneficiary owners and responsible person). A criminal record has to be original, apostilled and submitted to Estonia to our office.
Passport copies of all above-mentioned persons
In some cases officials have the right to ask for additional information:
CV-s of related persons
Description of planned activities
BUSINESS FOR SALE
E-Residency, powered by the Republic of Estonia, is a concept of a digital nation for global citizens with a host of attendant benefits. A Government of Estonia issued digital ID is made available to anyone in the world. It gives the recipients of the ID the freedom to start and manage a global business in a trusted EU environment.
The entire registration process of the business can be made online, and documents and contracts can be signed digitally. Business banking and online payment providers can be accessed to accept payments from clients worldwide.
We will help you to become e-resident.
Are you thinking of relocation to Estonia or setting up an office in Tallinn?
We can make a full report that will give you the full cost of business relocation to Estonia.
Relocation Cost Analysis:
*Workforce permits for existing employees//family
*Salary analysis within the industry
*Business set-up, licensing
*Banking account set-up
*Authorised Contact person
*Relocation Support Team
1. Payment institution IBAN account in the UK.
Supported fiat currencies: EUR, GBP
Supported cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, LTC, EURS and USDT.
Fees: 30EUR per deposit
API: Crypto to fiat and fiat to crypto trading
Kyc and opening time 30-60days
Service cost 1200EUR
2. EMI- Bank account in UK ( account under client name)
EUR and GBP remittance account
USD - from all the costumer
Monthly fee 500€ Opening fee 2000€
Pricing model 1.
Send Swift - 1%
Recieve Swift -1%
Pricing model 2.
Send Swift - 10-150€
Receive Swift - 10-150€
PRICE and PROCESS
CRYPTOCURRENCY COMPANY REGISTRATION
Authorized contact person
Exchange license Wallet license
Total set-up fee
PROCESS AND TIMELINE
1. Company registration (private limited company, LTD, in Estonian - OÜ) with a paid share capital of minimum 2,500;
At this stage, Is needed name, address, e-mail address, phone number, passport copy.
The registration process takes up to 48h.
2. Apply for licenses:
i) Virtual wallet operating license;
ii) Exchange license (crypto to crypto, crypto to fiat, fiat to crypto);
At this stage I would need police clearance certificate ( according to the passport), in English, notarized and verified by apostille;
Project ´s website address (if any), your CV, country of birth.
3. Company shares transfer requires one day trip to Tallinn (Estonia) to sign the documents at the notary or via Power of Attorney.