EU COMMISSION FUNDING - 1 BLN 2020
750 mln LEFT
EIC Acceleration Pilot
Up to 2,5 mln EUR
Up to 15 mln EUR
NB! Our dedicated team together with an Advisor of the EU Commission will analyze your project, we will let you know if you are eligible to participate.
Who Should Apply?
- EU SMEs (small and medium enterprises) and startups based in Europe or in one of the associated countries
- Innovative products, service or project
* For Non-EU projects company registration in Estonia.
High possibility of our application to receive up to €2,5 mln non-refundable grant *
High possibility of our application to receive up to €15 mln equity investment *
1. Complete FREE pre-valuation;
2. Prepare the Advanced financial model in excel ;
3. Prepare the European Commission standard Business plan;
4. Prepare a 30 pages word proposal;
5. Registration of your company in the beneficiary register of the
6. Submit a proposal;
7. Project re-submission up to three times;
8. Free coaching from high-level advisor, who is a part of the EU network;
9. Face – To – Face interview simulation with our European Commission advisors;
1. Up to. 2,5mln ( none - refundable grant) - 5%
2. Up to. 15mln ( equity investment) - 2,5%
CEO of Consulting24, the biggest company registration and license providers in Estonia, with over 300 licenses obtained. Mardo has been taking care of all the general management and business strategy. Mardo is extremely passionate about blockchain.
Lena is the brilliant mind behind Consulting24, has been taking care of more than 300 license application processes, notaries, documentation, etc. Understand the legal aspects of licenses better than anybody else. Has been part of lots of different blockchain projects. Extremely passionate about blockchain and its impact on everyday life.